Bundled Security Solutions and Services, Managed By Our Experts!
Secure Cloud plus a unified security service
Sequoyah Security Offering is a full feature security offering to protect across your Multi-cloud and Hybrid environment and managed by Sequoyah services team. With the Sequoyah's offering, we bring the security of our core platform to wherever your data is located. The Sequoyah's services team constantly evaluates the security landscape and evolves to meet the best-in-breed model. As new technologies emerge, Sequoyah's teams can rapidly train on these solutions, integrate them into the platform, and offer these technologies with no operational overhead. The goal of Sequoyah security offering is to make sure our customers have the latest protections and controls in place while providing the highest data integrity.
• Protection against known and unknown malware,
including viruses, Trojans, worms, ransomware,
advanced persistent threats, spyware, adware, etc.
• 99.9% detection consistently demonstrated in
3rd party tests
• High-speed scanning, full multi-threading
• Small footprint, low memory and
• Support for multiple OSes (Windows, Linux, Mac)
• Multiple awards from independent test organizations
such as AV-Comparatives, AV-Test
Encryption in Transit Benefits
• Most efficient encryption performance
• IPSEC performance reaches up to 30Gbps
using a single instance from C5 series to the latest
• Private link connectivity is supported over Bunús
• Gateways support stateful firewall for additional
security policies, event and packet logging
• No limit to how many on-prem routes or VPC
routes they can have.
• A broad detection stack that combines supervised ML, speculative code execution, Suricata, Yara, HURI, and fileless malware detection.
• Traffic is analyzed across SMTP, HTTP, FTP, SMB throughout the VPC
• Bunús Email is fully supported for protection • Data available via STIX/TAXII
• Variety of scanning options to ensure maximum security for your sensitive data in databases, file systems, and storage infrastructure
• Securely encrypt or delete confidential data such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Intellectual Property (IP) when it is found on unauthorized users’ computers.
• Select from our predefined data protection policies to easily find regulated data and ensure compliance requirements of the GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, and more
Already have a cloud security platform?
With our security expertise, other solutions aren’t a problem. We can fully integrate other cloud security platforms into our infrastructure.
contact us to learn more about our services and how we can help your business.
Complete Security Consulting services, advice, deploy, and manage!
Information Security Program Strategy
The complexity of today’s business environment requires organizations to develop and implement a security strategy that is closely aligned with business goals. The right program should be able to protect all aspects of your enterprise. At Sequoyah, our experts will work with you to develop a program that is best equipped to protect your data, assets, and users and increase operational efficiency to maximize the value of your organization. Our security experts will partner with you to help you stay ahead of current threats and risks and make technology investments that best support your business. We can help clarify design policies and develop, implement, and maintain a security strategy to secure and protect your enterprise and improve daily operations.
What We Do:
We provide a wide range of services – In addition to security program development, we can assist you with compliance and regulation issues, and provide training and education.
Our Experts Can:
Identify security gaps, manage risk and allocate resources to better protect your organization
Enhance your security program
Develop security strategies that better align with your business goals
Assess your existing program and develop a roadmap to better achieve your security goals
Lead your security initiative and ensure consistent execution of your security strategy
Help you protect your enterprise’s assets and people
Certifications and Experience:
Compliance Expertise: HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI DSS, SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR
Security Certified Engineers: CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP, CISP, NCSF, CCNA
Security Product Certifications: Darktrace, Carbon Black, ExtraHop, Vectra, Cylance, Deep Instinct, CrowdStrike, RedCanary
Cloud Platform Certifications: AWS, Azure, Google, Bunus, Aviatrix, Verge
Global Datacenter Footprint: US East & West, EMEA, and APAC
VMWare Migration & Management
Cloudflare Migration & Management
Snowflake Migration & Management
Cloud-Readiness Planning & Cost Management